The nitrogen test bench is designed to test, one by one, the internal valves of the chisels that are used to perform various types of drilling. The test pressure reaches up to 20 bar (290 psi) and the system is able to test up to three valves per bit.
The bench is also equipped with a barcode scanner that can retrieve information on the type of chisel being tested and select the appropriate test procedure for it.
At the end of the test, if one or more valves do not work, the bench shows a layout of the state of the valves.
• Electrical cabinet in carbon steel
• Pneumatic cabinet in carbon steel
• Pneumatic vehicles: nitrogen from the external tank
• Software control system that can also be installed on an external PC
• Weight, about 100 kg (220 lb)