opus automazione are experts at system integration. We design each application according to the customer’s specifications, analyzing and researching the best fit technological solution to their needs. The end result is an advanced product that meets the key technical requirements.
In each case the company follows the correct protocol that leads to the finished product (prototype or serial) for the Defense, Automotive, Avio, Oil & Gas and pharmaceutical sectors. From analysis to design and implementation, up to final testing for the customer, Opus remains consistent in its approach. The company also offers an exceptional, on site assistance and repair service, which monitors performance and ensures efficient maintenance management.
The activity of the company ranges from the creation of new bench tests to the modernization and reconstruction of existing systems.
Three specific systems fall under the heading of “test bench”. However, although they share similar traits, they each execute different tasks:
•Test systems, to physically test the components under examination (durability, frequency, holding pressure, etc.).
To achieve this, Opus conducts:
• Burst test benches
• Duration test benches
• Volumetric test benches
• Test benches for dynamic and static physical measurements
• Endurance test benches
• Characterization systems: The specific components are examined and checked for compliance. This is done by testing them within their operating parameters and under varied working conditions.
• Integration systems: Simulate the individual parts of the component to be tested. Following the simulation of these component parts, the relative hardware part is inserted to complete the assembly of the final component.
For companies operating in the defence sector, opus automazione carries out:
• Test systems, testing and integration systems for electronic and acoustic devices
• Simulation systems
• Design and production of custom analogical and digital electronic cards
• High frequency data acquisition systems and mathematical analysis
• Development on RealTime operating systems for specific applications
• Hw and Sw interfacing devices