opus automazione provides an integrated service for industrial and process automation, from electrical and instrumental design to software oversight and control systems.
From the initial phase of the project to the start up of the new systems, the company works closely with its clients to develop customized, best-fit solutions to suit their needs. The primary aim is to identify the most appropriate solutions that will increase production efficiency through automated process management.
The company prides itself on its customer service excellence by maintaining close and direct relationship with their clients and providing them with high quality, customized products.
Over the years, Opus has acquired a wealth of technical experience and know-how gained from its work in multiple sectors and all industrial fields. Opus can therefore satisfy the simplest to the most complex client request.
For every proposed solution opus automazione offers an industrial design process.
The stages of industrial design are as follows:
• General project specifications and calculation reports
• P&ID and Flow Sheet
• Floor plans and layout
• Single-line diagrams, auxiliary diagrams with wired logic or PLC logic
• Loop Sheet and Loop diagram
• Typical assembly of tires (primary or secondary), typical of electrical assembly
• Construction, detail and purchase specifications
opus automazione can use any type of PLC for applications, such as control and supervision software, remote control devices and integrated IT systems.
• PLC and CNC of the main brands
• Data acquisition systems of the best brands
• Programming according to IEC 1131-3: Ladder – Function Code – Instruction List – SFC -CFC – ISO Standard – PCS7
• Supervision software: WinCC – Cimpicity – RSView – InTouch – Cube – Movicon – MonitorPro – iFix – SCADA configuration on request
• In order to standardize its HMIs, opus automazione has developed an HMI management and control system called InnView
• Development environments: CVI LabWindows – LabView – Labview real Time – Microsoft Visual Studio .NET – Eclipse (JAVA)
• Control of water and air treatment plants
• Movement systems, warehouse management, automatic parking lots
• Production process automation systems
• Remote control systems
• Electrical, instrumental and industrial engineering projects
• Assistance, maintenance and data analysis of new or existing plants